Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day one...

Well today could have gone better, but it wasn't the worst. I decided to journal my food from today, feel free to leave feedback. It is less calories than I thought (should actually be eating more)But I could have made them healthier calories that is for sure.
Tomorrow is another day.
Oh, and on a side note.... I did The 30 Day Shred yesterday, and today I am wonderfully sore :)

Breakfast:
Scrambled Egg, 2 large 140
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 0.5 large whole 19
Spinach, fresh, 0.5 cup 3
Butter, salted, 0.33 tbsp 34
Breakfast TOTALS: 196

Lunch:
McDonald's Small French Fries, 1 serving 230
Wendy's Side Salad, 1 serving 35
Kraft Ranch Salad Dressing, 1 tbsp 60
Lightlife Smart Dog, 2 serving 90
Ketchup, Heinz, 1 tbsp 20 5
Lunch TOTALS: 435

Dinner:
White Rice, short grain, 2 cup 484
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 0.5 large whole 19
Dole Mandarin Oranges, 0.3 cup 48
Coconut, toasted, 0.5 oz 84
Orange Juice, 1 cup 110
Dinner TOTALS: 744

Snack:
Spinach, fresh, 2 cup 14
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 medium whole 26
Baby Carrots, raw, 30 medium 100
Kashi Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar, 1 serving 140
Rice Krispies Treat, 22 gram(s) 90
Snack TOTALS: 370

Totals: 1,745

1 comment:

  1. SO, SO, SO glad that you decided to join us in the competition!!! Can't wait to see your pics and your results!

    ReplyDelete