Ok, so this weekend the stress of the move and all that it involves got to me. I started having treats, and not just a few. UG! And I was doing so great. So today I tell myself that it is a new day and I can start fresh (even if it was 2pm) and then I see Kari's blog about the prize money and I will admit, the motivation to NOT have another day like I had fills me. I want the money, I want the body, and most off all I want to be healthy :)
I hear ya girly! I TOTALLY want that money and i want it bad. i haven't won good money since the first competition i did back in july-sept last year. only third place once since then. it's time to stop plodding along and kick it in high gear. LOL
ReplyDeleteThe layton 1/2 is October 9th! Plenty of time to train to do it... you interested? google it.
Stay motivated. Who cares if you have to start over every hour, just keep making the commitment. Who cares if you had a bacon double cheeseburger with fries for lunch, get your butt moving and work it off.
ReplyDeleteGetting the body you want means that you need to motivate yourself not to eat crappy every minute. It is changing the way you think about food - not just for a couple of months, but for the rest of your life.
You can do.
Good for you! A slip up is just that, a slip. It's not how you are going to live your life. You can change your habbits at any time (even at 2pm!) :) Way to go!
ReplyDelete