Well I am glad about tracking all my food, because then I am more accountable about what I am eating, and I am also more aware of what I am eating and I can see trends.
I can't wait to be in the new house and to be on a normal eating menu again.
well here is todays list:
Breakfast:
Hashed Browns 207
Bread, whole wheat 86
Hummus, 1 tbsp 23
Breakfast TOTALS: 316
Lunch:
Pancakes, 2 pancake (6" dia) 299
Apples, fresh, 1 small 63
Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal (3/4 cup), 2 serving 220
Twizzlers Strawberry Twists Candy, 124
Little Caesars, Italian Cheese Bread, 3 serving 360
Lunch TOTALS: 1,066
Dinner:
Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger, 120
Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns, 1 roll 120
Green Beans (snap), 1 cup 34
Zucchini, 1 cup, sliced 29
Dinner TOTALS: 303
Snack:
Apple juice, unsweetened, 1 cup 117
Farley Fruit Snacks, 1 pouch 89
Snack TOTALS: 205
Totals: 1,890
So I've learned something I am desperatly trying to apply every day. In the morning you eat like a queen, at lunch you eat like a princess, and then for dinner you eat like a popper. You need the fuel earlier in the day not so much at night. It's hard! I know!
ReplyDelete