Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm not an addict

Well the other day I was at my moms house and mentioning to my sister that I hadn't had a chance to exercise yet that day, but it was now the middle of the day and blazing hot. She then suggested I turn on wii fit while the boys were sleeping.
BRILLIANT
Ok, so I totally hula hooped for a half hour, and then played around with the other games. I was totally beat. I LOVED IT!!
So I told my husband that I am putting any winnings towards getting me a wii fit.
My double jogger also arrived this week, but has resulted in a flat and much frustration. We have choices each time a hurdle is presented. We can sit down, throw a fit, and find comfort in old habits (bad food, laziness, etc) or we can just that hurdle and keep moving.
My jogger may be flat, but I sure as...do I say heck cause I'm in Utah or just it as hell since that is what I am feeling... oh sorry tangent
I may have hurdles everyday, but I sure as hell am going to jump them and keep moving. I am motivated to change the way I look, think, and feel.
I am motivated by each of you who are sharing in this competition/adventure with me. I read your posts and can totally relate on most accounts.
Come on ladies and gentlemen, we can do it this time :)
Marinda

Sorry for the randomness of all of this

5 comments:

  1. I love doing "Just Dance" on the wii you should check it out. Do 4 songs and you're normally toast hahahaha. I love the wii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way not to be self defeating. Keep up the great attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I've seen a lot of people get seriously addicted to the fitness games on WII!!
    LOVE THE TANGENT!!
    Life is about how we jump over the hurdles... keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your attitude! Spread it as well...it is addicting! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete