Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Almost 4th of July

well yesterday we did a lot of the 4th of July celebration with my side of the family, and will celebrate with my husbands side today. I am late in getting my food up, but here is what I ate yesterday (friday) not horrible, but not great, still too high on the carbs. Overall though, I feel I am doing alright. I plan to increase my veggie intake next week :)

Breakfast:
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal, 1.5 cup 285
Rice Dream Original rice milk, 0.5 cup 60
Breakfast TOTALS: 345

Lunch:
Sunchips Harvest Cheddar, 140
Smart Dog-Litelife, 1 dog, 2 serving 90
Ketchup, Heinz, 1 tbsp 20
Lunch TOTALS: 250

Dinner:
Potato Chips, reduced fat, 267
Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger, 120
Hamburger Buns, 1 roll 120
Baby Carrots, raw, 10 medium 33
Green Peppers (bell peppers), 0.5 cup, strips 19
Romaine Lettuce 1
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 2 slice, 8
Dill Pickles, 0.25 cup, 6
Dinner TOTALS: 575

Snack:
Bread, whole wheat (including toast), 1 slice 128
Hummus, 1 tbsp 23
White Rice, short grain, 1 cup 242
Cheddar Goldfish 1.5 serving 210
Strawberries, fresh, 1 cup, halves 46
Snack TOTALS: 649

Totals: 1,819

No comments:

Post a Comment