Sunday, June 27, 2010

Competition Starts in a few days

Well the weight loss competition I joined, Loosing to Win, starts in a few days. I am glad I went with the competition because I am slightly competitive. I think it will help keep me focus and challenged. It will be so nice to follow other people who are doing the same as me.
I thought I would write out my goals for July, so that I can write on here about how I am doing. so here they are.
July Goals:

1- Do the couch potato to 5K training.
This is mostly because I am still on the mend from a c-section 5 weeks ago, and should start out slowly so as not to hurt myself ;)

2- NO chocolate
This is helped by the fact that chocolate upsets the baby's stomach when I nurse, so this should be pretty easy

3- Exercise at least 4 days a week.
This can be any form of exercise for at least 30 mins.

Ok, so I think 3 goals is good for this month.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment