Sunday, June 13, 2010

No more Oreos!

OK, so I started this blog because I am starting a weight loss competition. I am not a huge blogger, but hopefully this will help. I am doing the Loosing to Win competition
http://karisweightlosscomp.blogspot.com/
One of my doula clients is doing this, and making incredible progress. (plus the operator Kari is a Hypnobabies mom herself so we totally clicked)
I am doing this to get rid of the extra baby weight, from both my boys. LOL I will start with the small goal of my pre-charlie weight and then move on to my pre-ethan weight.
my first goal, NO MORE OREOS! These have been my postpartum vice and I need to let them go.

1 comment:

  1. Oreos.. those evil little things.. there are like what 30ish in a pack at 50 calories each... umm.. how many oreo calories is that in a day!?! OY!! So excited you are in this comp with us!

    ReplyDelete