Tuesday, June 21, 2011

not in the mood

well, I have been waiting and waiting to hop on here to post. I really wanted to post in a great mood, and be all excited. But the truth is, I am not. I have not gone down on the scale, and that is seriously pissing me off. I am staying motivated, and trying to move forward, but it is hard.
I was thinking about my obstacles during this competition. My bigger ones are
time: I don't have as much time to work out as I would like
Treats: I still like me some sugar now and then.

I am working on the treats one, and believe I am doing a little better every day. As far as the time one goes, I may just have to break my workouts into sections. Maybe 3 half hour sections each day. That is more doable and I think easier on the kids. They are only good while I run for maybe 45 minutes. And since I pretty much have to plan my exercise with them in mind, that is what works for me.

Also, I think it is time for me to return to the gym during the day. The kids care will take my kids for an hour and a half... now if only the kids would be happy there for an hour and a half. (Baby steps, right)

2 comments:

  1. Would it make you feel any better to know that what you're proposing is called "cardio splits" and that many, many trainers advocate it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work on the baby steps. You can do it. you will see results.

    ReplyDelete