So, we just started the new competition and I am really excited. I was thinking about my strategy for this competition...luck would be on my side. Almost 2 years ago I had an amazing doula client. She was so strong and so sweet, I am so lucky to now call her friend. Well, last night, while at one STELLAR party at her house, her husband offered to be my trainer. I know, so lucky right. So I am very excited to finally have someone kick my ass and help me win some money along the way.
I know this is a short post, but time to put babies to bed.
Marinda!! Tell Jack you will do it for trade.. they can save up doula/hypnobabies bucks for the next time around! ;) So excited to read some fire in your words. DO IT!!
ReplyDeleteps.. for reals.. are we ever going to meet in the real world?