Ok, so one week down, and I am feeling great. I took a different approach to the competition this time. Usually I try to make this huge change all over the board, and then I find it difficult to stick to because everything is new. LOL
So, this time I decided I would try just a few changes for the first month, and then add to them with each new month. Well, clearly, this months changes have paid off I am already down and loving it.
I even went and bought a new pair of jeans. I wish I could tell you there were a drastically smaller size, but they weren't. But, they are a pair of jeans I feel great in. I want to wear them, to go out, and to strut my stuff in them. They are new (at least to me) and that is rejuvenating.
I hope all you ladies are doing well too, not too well I hope.
I am going to give Kari a run for her money. I joined her little loose 10 pounds in 1 month deal and I am determined to hit that mark. I may not beat kari, but I at least owe it to myself to hit the mark.
You are going to do great! I know you will meet your goal. Good Luck let me know if I need to come and pull any "not so great stuff" out f your mouth, or talk you down from chocolate withdrawl! Love you
ReplyDelete