Ok, well it has been a crazy week. I have attempted for the last few weeks to set my vegetarian side aside, and eat some meat to increase my protein consumption. (since I am currently breastfeeding and attempting to lose weight, my minimum intake should be 100grams) Well, that didn't go so well. I have tried some chicken, and then I tried some turkey... not so good. Both me and baby had a rough go. So, instead I have decided to try protein shakes. One on my students actually manufactures and distributes these amazing protein shakes (either whey or brown rice protein) THEY ARE FREAKIN AMAZING and they are all natural, no fake sugars or anything. YUM! (plus they have probiotics, omegas, etc) So, he is willing to get me them in bulk and at wholesale pricing. (anyone else interested, let me know i'll hook you up. Or, I will send you some samples to try. I am making no money on this, I just think they are amazing. The brown rice vanilla is like candy, and super smooth.) ok, enough on the protein rant. Anywho, we are going to try that for the majority of my protein, see how that works (along with what I was already doing)
I got a gym pass to Gold's gym, anyone want to work out together :) I am very excited, and I have a weight lifting routine for the next month. So I am drastically increasing my lifting and mt protein in hopes of help,. Any personal trainers out there, I welcome all help and advice.
And, my brother in law and sister in law are doing HCG... yup! It is everywhere. So I followed mindy's lead and challenged him. We are going to go hard core for 6 weeks and see who loses the greatest percent. So, IT IS ON! I am going to kick ass in september. (plus I already told Kari that September was my month)I am totally going to kick my BIL ass, and my own in the process. I am not competitive at all. Any one out there want to go head to head this month?? I need all the extra competition to keep me in line.
So, I will blog more, so that I will stay more accountable to these goals. Wish me luck.
And good luck to all of us on wednesday :)
The shakes sounds awesome. I find it sooo hard to find the good ones. Would you ship to Canada?
ReplyDeleteFor protien, try TVP (texturized vegitable protien). It is wonderful. I just tried it. And super easy to make.
moi, yes I will mail some up to you. just send me an email with the address. Did you want the whey or the rice protein?
ReplyDeleteOkay! I definitely want details/samples of these shakes!! Let me know where/how to get them.. and I suggest you text Mindy and tell her to BRING IT!! She is only a little competitive too adn might love the extra boost! ;)
ReplyDeleteok Kari, I will email you and get your address and send you some samples.
ReplyDeletethey are yummy