So I thought I would track my food again, since this was Kari's suggestion when it came to watching out serving sizes. I plan to go and buy a food scale today :)
Well I didn't do too bad, but I am totally ashamed in my protein intake for the day, a ridiculous 43 grams. That is pathetic. After talking with Jack (Jack be Fit) on Saturday, I went and bought a protein shake to hopefully help with this. My goal is to consistently have about 100grams of protein a day. I think that is bare minimum for a nursing mom who is exercising to lose weight.
Yeah, feel free to leave feed back, I am always looking for help :)
Breakfast:
Pancakes, 2 pancake (gluten free)299
Butter, unsalted, 0.5 tbsp 51
Pancake Syrup, 0.2 cup 186 47
Banana, fresh, 0.5 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 54
Breakfast TOTALS: 590
Lunch:
Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Tamale Verde Meal, 0.5 serving 165
Brown Rice, medium grain, 1 cup 218
Beans, black, 0.25 cup 57
Lunch TOTALS: 440
Dinner:
cafe rio tomatillo dressing (1 oz.), 3 serving 108
Cafe Rio Salad (no meat, no tortilla, no dressing, no tortilla strips), 1 serving 420
White Rice, short grain, 0.5 cup 121
Romaine Lettuce (salad), 2 cup, shredded 16
Corn Tortillas, 1 tortilla, medium (approx 6" dia) 57
Dinner TOTALS: 721
Snack:
Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 1 oz 72
V8 Splash Juice, Tropical Blend, 2 oz 18
Snack TOTALS: 90
CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN
Totals: 1,841 304 48 43
Some days I tank at protien too. No worries. There is tomorrow. I have a great protien pancake recipe. It is super easy too:
ReplyDeleteBlend the following:
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal (no quick oats)
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
Cook like regular pancakes.
They are awesome. Sometimes I also add flax seed. Super yummy.