Thursday, August 12, 2010

Discouraged...

Ok, I know I shouldn't be, but I will admit, my day has been rough since I hopped on the scale. I am up a pound and a half. BOO! I have increased my protein and have been lifting more, and I know that is part of it, but come on, it is still discouraging. I am at that space where I don't notice the inches dropping, and I now I see the scale raising and man this sucks.
I am trying to stay positive and tell myself I still have 2 weeks to go for this month
ug!

2 comments:

  1. Been there. Done that. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there. sounds like you're putting on muscle. it sucks for aminute but then all that muscle will be working for you not against you and your loss will be greater because of it! Wouldn't you rather be stronger and look better than to weigh less???
    You're doing awesome... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete