Monday, March 7, 2011

out of steam

well, i was totally into this competition and then suddenly this week it is gone. My motivation everything. It is like I am tired of competing. I am still eating well and exercising and all the goodness, but the competitiveness seems overdone.
maybe it is just me, maybe not who know.
I guess I am just a deadline person, and I like having a set goal, and I am feeling unmotivated by a moving goal or something.
who knows, this is really just my ramble, and kind of a negative one at that.
sorry for all the people who read this, but this is what was on my mind, and I needed to get my blogging in.... I still want to win you know :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that the goal kept moving! pretty sure that was mostly my fault! but I hope you are feeling better about it this week, and I'm glad you are still doing all the stuff, and I'm with you about being done with this competition this month, and I dont think we are the only ones, so at least you can rest assured that the end is in sight!

    ReplyDelete