Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well, almost the end

I can hardly believe it is almost the end of the month. I did not rock it this month like I was hoping for, but I did manage to recover from a horrible gain. I know it may sound weird, but I am actually please with how this month went
I don't really care if I had a 20 pound loss or a 2 pound loss. I feel like I have made some good head way in understanding why I am where I am at.
I plan to keep going, I have until July, then I will have been going at this for one year. My plan was to lose at least 42 pounds in one year. (that would put me back at my pre-1st baby weight) I am about half way there with 4 months to go. I am planning to make it, and glad that I have been doing it in a very sustainable way.

2 comments:

  1. Good job. :) It's very inspiring that you are still keeping with your goal. That gives people like me no excuse to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sustainable weight loss is rocking it. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete