Sunday, March 13, 2011

back on track

well, I think I might just be back on track. I think it has to do with the wonderful weather we have been having. 3 days in a row I have enjoyed yard work...and the extra exercise it brings.

I am sticking to my lent goal of 40 days of exercise. so far, so good.
It is also nice that the cold season seems to be coming to an end, so I feel more comfortable about taking my boys to the gym day care.

I think my biggest obstacle is sometimes I just want convenience. you know, convenient food, not exercising because I have to pack up the kids and take them to the gym (this can be a fight sometimes)But, I am working on that, I know that to reach my goals, it will not be convenient now, but it will be so worth it when I get there.

Hope you all are doing well too!!

1 comment:

  1. 40 days of exercise? What a great goal. If you find a perfectly convenient way to work out - write a book and you will be rich and skinny. lol

    Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete