Friday, September 10, 2010

Amazing Protein Shake, and much more...

OK, so I talked in one of my last post about this amazing protein shake (YUM!!) So I thought I would just share the link and a coupon code with you. here is the site
http://www.buildingblocknutrition.com/servlet/StoreFront
and if you order online, instead of at the store, the cost is $34.99, but enter code "save5" and it will become only $29.99 per bottle. He is working on getting bulk sizes, so keep your eye out. If you want a sample just email me at littlemisspretty at gmail.com and I'll get your address and he said he'd mail you some samples. (they have whey or brown rice protein)
You can use "save10" to get 10% off anything on the site too
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok, other things. well I weighed myself yesterday and was up 4 pounds...

WHAT THE #@*&!

I have been eating "clean" and added serious lifting the last 2 weeks and this is my pay off... urg! I know I should stay motivated, and I tell you I am trying. But it is hard when I bust my ass and that is the return. I am afraid to push too much harder for fear that my milk may dry up.
I could really use some suggestions please.
I am eating no gluten, currently NO processed Sugar (except an iced chai on sunday) I am limiting my dairy (extremely) and increasing my protein. Anything I am missing?
My exercise includes about 20 minutes of weights and about 30 minutes (on average) of cardio 4 times a week.
Ok, there is my rant, thanks in advance for any advice. And I promise be honest I can take it.
THANK LOVELY WEIGHT LOSS GROUPIES!

1 comment:

  1. Marinda, I feel ya girlie! Ok so maybe it is just the new muscle and it just needs time to eat up the fat. I know you and I have talked so many times about how we eat and that it is hard to take things out of our eating, we dont have the sugars (soda) and we are exercising. I am sure you will make it. Stay healthy for your little nursing one, check with the nutritionist, make sure that the protien that you are drinking is not to high in fats for you.

    ReplyDelete