Saturday, October 2, 2010

disappointment

I must admit, I am very disappointed in myself this month. I had planned to totally rock it, and truthfully I did great. My downfall, allowing sugar back into my diet. So I told myself, and my husband that I will not have any sugar until the end of this competition. This may be hard, but it will be worth it.
I am so proud of those ladies who won this month, GO YOU!!
I am hoping to end this with a bang, but I am not going to promise anything...that just got me into trouble.
I had a goal for this competition and I am not near it. So, instead this month I will focus on meeting a 5 pound goal.
I will remind myself WHY i am doing this, and HOW i plan to do it. Exercise means nothing with a poor diet. And I truly believe that is what got me this month. Also, I am going to train for the beat the new year 5K. You start running at 11:30 PM and try to finish before midnight. That is going to be tough, since my fastest 5K was 31 minutes, and I was in much better shape. But I feel this is a good goal for me.
Plus, I don't want to let myself down anymore I will do my best...and forget the rest (for anyone who know what that means)
here goes!!!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! Where's the 5K??? THat sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nutrition and a running plan is a great way to reach success. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete