Well with the fourth of July, I won't lie, I kind of sucked on my eating. I have been doing pretty good, but honestly, I think I could do better. My goal for this month (or what is left, since I didn't start on the first) is to track all the food I eat. I think this will help me to better understand... me.
As far as exercise goes, I am back into, which is nice. I have been running more, which I love, and the weight lifting is going well. This week, I know it is only Tuesday, I have not been as motivated to lift. I don't really know why, I just haven't really wanted to
I realized that I simply have to find what it is that will push me further.
Like, on sunday, I went for a run, and I wet further than I hoped and at a pace that I was aiming for. GO ME! That really motivated me to run yesterday. It is the little things like that that keep me going.
Glad to hear you're on track. :0) I think the weekend got us all. I have yet to really catch that thing that "will push me futher" too... I'm hoping and praying I may have.
ReplyDeleteStick with your hard work Marinda. Slow and steady wins the race!